特雷莎修女对美赫巴巴的评论

特雷莎修女

一次,一位印度的美赫巴巴跟随者采访特雷莎修女。

注意到一则巴巴的讯息印在采访者名片的背面,她问道:“你是美赫巴巴的爱者?”

特雷莎修女用流利的孟加拉语问话,

采访者回答:“是的,阿瓦塔美赫巴巴是活着的基督。”

在确认了她没有被录音之后,特雷莎修女回应:“美赫巴巴是像基督的人。”

那位采访者感到出于内在的驱动,说:“嬷嬷,巴巴是上帝。”

特雷莎修女沉默了一会儿,然后回应:“我是一个罗马天主教的修女,由梵蒂冈管理,但我知道这点:美赫巴巴开始对麻风病人工作,然后我们四个人也变得涉入麻风病人:我,Baba Amte巴巴安特,甘地,和阿尔伯特-史怀哲。在这工作之后,印度政府现在着手寻求根治麻风病,世界卫生组织也有了一个在本世纪末消除这种疾病的项目规划。”

然后她要求采访者在她在世的时候不要透露她的评论。

Mother Theresa was once interviewed by an Indian follower of Meher Baba. Having noticed that one of Baba's messages was printed on the back of the interviewer's card, she asked, "You are a lover of Meher Baba?" In Bengali, which Mother Theresa spoke fluently, the interviewer answered, "Yes, Avatar Meher Baba is the Living Christ." After making sure she wasn't being tape-recorded, Mother Theresa responded, "Meher Baba is a Christlike person." The interviewer, feeling prompted inwardly, said "Mother, Baba is God." Mother Theresa was silent for a few moments, and responded, "I am a Roman Catholic nun, governed by Vatican dictates, but I know this: Meher Baba started working on lepers, then we four became involved with lepers: myself, Baba Amte, Gandhiji (Mahatma Gandhi) and Albert Schweitzer. Following that work, the Government of India is now pursuing leprosy eradication, and the World Health Organization has a programme to wipe out the disease by the end of the century!" She then asked the interviewer not to divulge her comments while she was alive.(9)

摘自:9) Glow International, November 1977, page 20

摘自http://www.ial.goldthread.com/Meher_Baba.html,

其中First trip to the West一节中

继续滑动看下一个
音流瑜伽研究
向上滑动看下一个

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存